Week 15 (Week 13 on Sheet) - Hypothetically speaking

Prompt
Write a paragraph where every sentence contains at least one five-syllable word. Begin with "Hypothetically speaking..."

My Creativity
Hypothetically speaking what would change if all animals could talk? Perhaps even only telepathically. Would it change the classification of all being? Did I spark your curiosity? I think we, as humans, tend to underestimate what animals are capable of. We automatically assume to have the highest level of intellect. Is it a means of self-preservation? Many evolutionist agree that all things living are changing; even some neurologist agree. Change of any kind is inevitable.

note: This was really hard; as you can see by my lame attempt. I wish you better luck than I had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 22 (week 20 on list) Playing with Fire

Week 21 ( Week 19 on sheet) A Cold Where You....Instead of Sneeze

Week 20 (week 18 on sheet) - You See a Face Through Your Dark Window